Before You Check-in
- The Hotel
- Increased frequency of cleaning of common areas, including the front desk, elevators and buttons, door handles and public bathrooms
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas
- All guests and staff must wear face masks
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas
- Rooms & Suites
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning with hospital grade disinfectants
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests.
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panel, remote controls, faucets, doorknobs and handrails
- Guests can adjust their frequency or opt-out of housekeeping by contacting the front desk
- Food + Drinks
- Grand Grill open for take-out 7am-9pm daily
- Lord Essex is temporarily closed
- Martini's is temporarily closed
Dining To Go
The Kahler Grand Hotel offers a local dining scene with regional comfort foods. Swing by the Grand Grill for Midwest classics like Wisconsin cheese curds, burgers and pizzas to go or order up room service. Grab a coffee drink or a latte with a muffin from Starbuck's in the lobby.
The Kahler Grand Hotel provides safe, clean meeting space with limited capacity layouts and proper social distancing. Our team is serious about our updated COVID procedures and increased cleaning to protect the health and safety of our guests.
From Our Guests Perspective
"We enjoyed a very comfortable stay at The Kahler Grand Hotel. We checked in fast with limited contact. The masked staff was friendly and caring. And the downtown Rochester location was perfect. It's nice to feel at home when we can't be."- Richard K.